The University of Virginia's Student Council will host the First Annual Commission on the University's Present in Wilson 301 following the Virginia Tech Memorial Service on Wednesday, April 16.
The event will begin at 6:30 p.m. and will feature a panel of vice presidents, deans, and faculty who will discuss current and planned student-target programs and initiatives.
The confirmed panelists for the event are:
- Executive Vice President and CEO Leonard Sandridge
- Provost Arthur Garson
- Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs Christina Morell
- School of Engineering Dean James Aylor
- College of Arts and Sciences Associate Dean Richard Handler
- School of Engineering Associate Dean Paxton Marshall
- Faculty Senate Chair Ricardo Padron
For additional information, contact Ethan Jorgensen-Earp, Student Council Director of University Relations, 434.924.8875