Fall 2016 Instagram Contest
It's that time of year again! Help showcase both student life and the beauty of Grounds in the fall by submitting to UVA's Fall Photo Contest, and you could win a $100 giftcard to the UVA Bookstore. Learn how to enter below and make sure to follow @UVAPhotoContest and @TheUniversityofVirginia on Instagram.
How To Enter:
- Students, post your pictures taken on Grounds between Oct. 24 and Nov. 1 using #UVAPhotoContest. If your account is private, email your username and photo to email@example.com.
- We’ll post our four favorite submissions on Nov. 2. The one with the most votes by Nov. 4 will win a $100 gift card to the UVA Bookstore; the runner up gets $50, and the third-place finisher gets $25.
- Photos must be taken on Grounds during the contest period.
- Photos must include at least one person (or animal) to be eligible to win.
- The contest runs from Oct. 24-Nov. 1. All entries must be submitted by Tuesday, Nov. 1 at 11:59 p.m. to be eligible to win.
- Voting takes place from Nov. 2 at 12 p.m. through Nov. 4 at 12 p.m.
- By entering, you grant permission for your photo to be used on any of UVA’s social media accounts, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn, and on UVA Today.
- Winner will be announced and individually notified on Nov. 4, 2016 by 5 p.m.
Fall 2015 #UVAPhotoContest Winner Zach Sloman